Submission process consists of several following steps according to the diagram. Detailed description of each step is described below:
- First you need to register for the conference system here.
- Next, you need to upload a full-paper prepared according to Author’s guideline in one of the provided templates. Due to the double-blind review, the article must not contain any information leading to the authors of the article, especially:
- the names of the authors
- the acknowledgment
- Deadline for full paper submission is
July 1, August 09, 2020.
Paper undergoes double-blind review. Each article will be reviewed by two reviewers nominated by the technical program committee.
You will receive a notification of acceptance no later than September 22, 2020. In case of acceptance of the article, it is necessary to incorporate reviewers’ comments and prepare camera-ready paper.
Note, in this stage we will remind you to fill Authors Consent, which should be submitted to conference submission system along with yours camera ready paper.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress
- First-time users should do the following:
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Select the New Users and register
- Enter the 50409X as Conference ID
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click ‘Submit PDF for Checking’ or ‘Submit Source Files for Conversion’
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed. Submit your paper according to procedure given in Paper Submission Process.
- For each conference paper, click ‘Create New Title’.